Lakeshore Hockey & Monroe County Youth Hockey
Season Protocol, Rules, and Guidelines
General Rules & Guidelines:
- Face coverings (mouth & nose covered) must be worn at all times when entering the building until you leave the building. Coaches are required to wear masks while on the ice. This is a zero tolerance policy. Any player, parent, or coach not following this guideline will be asked to leave the facility immediately. Additional suspension can and will be directed from Lakeshore Hockey and Monroe County Youth Hockey if this requirement is not followed.
- Players, parents, and coaches are asked to follow all social distancing guidelines and remain six (6’) apart at all times.
- Locker Rooms will not be permitted for any players at this time, Players must come ready dressed and seats will be provided in the walkway areas/bleachers for additional equipment to be place on.
- Player benches are strongly discouraged during practices unless kids are space six (6’) apart while sitting on them.
- Parents, players and coaches are asked to not enter the facility if any symptoms of Covid-19 are suspected.
- Coaches are required to wear masks while on the ice and electronic whistles to be used.
- Bar and Snack bar will be closed until a later date.
- Each player is to bring their own labeled water bottle. There will be NO sharing of bottles. The drinking fountain and bottle filling station will not be in use at this time.
- WE are asking that parents/spectators do not remain in the building at this time.